|1. Firstly we try and
establish exactly what type of artwork you require, whether
it be a mural, canvas painting or an etching. That is why we
would like you to fill out the quote
2. Then its time to correspond via email
or phone to find out exact specifications.
3. Once a price has been agreed upon, a 50%
deposit is required before work starts.
4. Research is then undertaken by us to find
relevant material for the presketches.
5. Presketches are drawn up.
6. Once the final sketches have been agreed
upon, the artwork can be created.
7. On completion and inspection, the remainder
of the account needs to be settled promptly.
Commisions are more than welcome. We can
paint anything almost anywhere. We can therefore produce artworks
that are completely according to your specifications.
** Any murals can also be painted
on canvas that is stuck onto the walls with a special adhesive
so that it can be removed again when it is time to move.